From Chuckles at Blogspot. I’ve been doing a few more tag style posts than usual in the last couple of months. They’re so easy.
1) Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
This is a tough one indeed. Well, I’ve always been a morning person and if I couldn’t see the sun anymore, I don’t think I’d want to live. So I guess I’m building myself a cage!
2) Would you rather use magic or technology for an easier life?
How about both? Can I choose Techno-Mage? Sure I can. I’m the one answering these questions! But to be fair, I won’t choose both again. Call this a one time get out of jail free choice 😉
3) Would you rather be invisible or able to fly?
A picture is worth 1000 words.
4) Would you rather have gas or electricity?
Without electricity, no amount of gas in the world will do you any good. I choose you, turbino! (that’s a very rare pokemon!)
5) Would you rather read fiction or non fiction?
While truth might be stranger than fiction, fiction is definitely a lot more fun to read!
6) Would you rather have sweet or savoury snacks?
Man, these questions are killing me! While I love things like smartfood popcorn and cheeto puffs, I think I love icecream more. And icecream with cherries is the best!
7) Would you rather have Indian or Italian food?
Spaghetti and sauce with a 1/4lb of grated parmesan cheese, perfecto!
8) Would you rather have a beachside house or a riverside cabin in the woods?
I’m going with a riverside cabin. Beachfront property sounds popular, with a lot of neighbors and stuff. Not a huge fan of that. A river sounds nice and peaceful too.
9) Would you rather visit Asia or Africa?
I’d rather visit Asia. Mrs B likes those tikky sticks and we’d buy like a years supply and take them home. Tikky is like giant pocky sticks.
10) If you could only read one genre for a year, what would it be?
That is an easy one. Fantasy. I already read in that genre so cutting out the extraneous ones for a year wouldn’t be hard at all.
Well, I enjoyed finding the pictures for all of these. Sometimes I think the pictures are just as fun as the actual answers!
ps, this is the first post I fully wrote with the new editor and it was enough to drive me to kill someone. While I tried to utilize the classic block, it wouldn’t do what I wanted and kept switching to the paragraph block. If I wasn’t already bald I would have pulled out all of my hair.