21 books this month that really ran the gamut.
On the high end, I had:
1) Red Rising by Pierce Brown
2) Renegade by Joel Shepherd
3) Weirdos from Another Planet by Bill Watterson
On the low end,
1) Night of the Swarm by Robert Redick – Couldn’t even get TO the 10% mark.
2) Ecko Burning by Danie Ware – Finished it but have to admit, I really wish I hadn’t.
Then everything in the middle. Thankfully, neither of the low books were back to back, so I had some breathing room to recover. That can make a real difference.
Of course, the end of the month was tough with the news/notnews about Booklikes being sold, being denied, blah, blah, blah. Then finding out yesterday that Leafmarks IS shutting down in a month was just a big cup of manure on top of the crap cake I was munching on. Thankfully today was pretty physical at work, so I was able to clear my head and think about things instead of just “feel” and end up panic’ing, which is what I did most of yesterday.
So I am REALLY hoping that June is a better month than May.